Grow your business by growing your payment sources. Accepting credit cards is an easy way to boost sales, expand your customer base, and reduce the risk and burden of billing and collections. And if your business already accepts credit card payments, our world-class services - from seasonal contracts to wireless terminals - can make your life even easier.
- The Basic Good Stuff
- Allows you to accept all major credit and debit cards, including Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, Diners Club®, JCB®, and private label cards
- Next business day funding to a Seattle Bank account
- No minimum contract term or early termination fees
- Custom pricing
- Industry-leading POS equipment delivered downloaded, encrypted, and ready to go, including wireless and handheld terminals.
- Realtime online reporting
- HelpDesk available 24/7
- Entire application process managed by Seattle Bank
We are a leader in innovative, comprehensive, and secure ePayment solutions through our TransAction Central web portal.
- Improve customer service and expand customer base with international processing capabilities
- Experience real-time online or batch transaction processing
- Utilize various connectivity, integration and plug-in options
- Gift Cards
Ramp up your store's gift certificate program by offering gift cards instead of paper - custom designed for your business.
- Build brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Earn up to 30-60% more than on an average ticket
- Bring in new customers and new store traffic
- Recurring Billing
Recurring billing allows a merchant to set up a customer payment plan on a daily, weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Ideal for health clubs, magazine subscriptions, doctors' offices, hospitals and municipalities.
- Other Details
- Reporting & Administration: Monitor your credit card sales and achieve administration efficiencies by accessing comprehensive, real-time reporting through our Internet-based reporting systems, TRANSLINK and TRANSACTION CENTRAL™.
- Chargebacks: Daily management of chargebacks and retrievals includes services such as two notices sent on retrievals, and a four-calendar-day delay before debiting for chargebacks. We work quickly to gather all necessary documentation to support a disputed sale.
- Credit & Risk: We monitor your daily processing activity utilizing robust in-house software. We audit several different risk factors at your business' level to minimize fraud and loss problems.