Seattle Bank 's high-yield Business Money Market Account earns greater returns than a traditional savings or checking account. Tiered rates mean the higher your balances, the higher your interest rates, and that is good news for your business.
- Interest compounded daily, paid monthly
- Tiered interest rates; higher balances earn higher rates (click here to see our current rate sheet)
- Avoid $10 monthly service charge by maintaining $1,000 average monthly balance
- Minimum opening deposit of $1,000
- Check writing capabilities, but limited to six pre-authorized or electronic transfers per month (this includes checks, online banking and telephone transfers); excess withdrawals subject to $10 fee per item
- Complimentary online banking, e-statements, and online check images
- Can be used as overdraft protection on a Seattle Bank checking account