Whether it's to save for a big purchase or the "just in case" emergency fund, a basic savings account is the essential financial planning tool.
- Interest compounded daily, paid quarterly; see our rates page for current rates.
- Avoid quarterly $5 service charge by maintaining $100 daily balance
- $100 to open an account
- Complimentary eStatements and online banking
- Can be used as overdraft protection on a Seattle Bank checking account
- Accepts direct deposit or auto transfers from other Seattle Bank accounts
- Limited to six pre-authorized or electronic transfers per month (includes online banking and telephone transfers); excess withdrawals subject to $3 fee per item
- Unlimited ATM and in-person withdrawals