We're Easy to Find and Happy to Help
We are in Downtown Seattle. See our location and hours of operation, or learn more about our nationwide-ATM access.
- One Union SquareMap
Due to COVID-19, client visits are by appointment only on Mondays & Thursdays and we are limiting appointments to 30 minutes maximum.
Directions to the One Union Square Parking Garage
- Take the Union Street exit
- Turn LEFT on the Seventh Avenue Drive-thru (first light just after the Union Street exit)
- The Seventh Ave Drive-thru travels under Two Union Square
- The entry to the garage is mid-block on the RIGHT
- Take the Seneca Street exit
- Turn RIGHT at the first light onto Sixth Avenue
- Take a SOFT RIGHT at University Street (be careful to stay left of the concrete divider separating University Street from the freeway onramp. Turning hard right will put you onto the freeway)
- University Street curves left and becomes the Seventh Avenue Drive-thru behind Union Square.
- Look for the sign indicating the parking garage entrance on your LEFT.
**ONCE IN THE PARKING GARAGE**
- Park near the WEST garage elevators
- Take the west elevators to the Fireplace Lobby
- At the Fireplace Lobby, walk toward One Union Square to your RIGHT
- As you exit the Fireplace Lobby, you will see escalators on your left. Take the escalator to the elevator bay.
- Use the touchpad on the RIGHT set of elevators. Seattle Bank is on the 18th floor.
Nationwide Surcharge-Free ATMs
Access cash, make deposits, and more — anywhere in the country, free of surcharge fees.
Make a Deposit
- Visit our Community Financial Center
- Via MoneyPass Shared Network at "Deposit Taking" ATMs (Seattle Bank debit card and PIN required)
- Bank by Mail (mail check deposits to Seattle Bank at 600 University Street, Suite 1850, Seattle, WA 98101-1129)
- Via Remote Deposit Capture (for businesses only)
- Via Mobile Banking check deposit (for personal customers only)
Saturday Online Banking Support
In addition to our normal banking hours, Online Banking support is offered on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The following Online Banking services are offered on Saturdays:
- Online banking password reset requests
- Debit card travel alerts, blocking /unblocking requests
- MyBank email correspondence
- Stop payment requests
Contact us via email at [email protected] with any questions.
2021 Holiday Schedule
In observance of the following holidays, our office will be closed.
|New Year's Day||Friday, January 1|
|MLK Jr. Birthday||Monday, January 18|
|President's Day||Monday, February 15|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 31|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 5|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 6|
|Columbus Day||Monday, October 11|
|Veterans Day||Thursday, November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 25|
|Christmas Day||Saturday, December 25|