As a locally owned bank, we understand the important role we play in building a strong and equitable community. It is no surprise, then, that Seattle Bank is accelerating and focusing the positive impact we have in the community through our corporate giving and community investment activities. This momentum comes at a time when our region needs it most, battling both the economic impacts of COVID-19 and the growing conversation around economic and racial equity in our community.
Seattle Bank focuses its work on expanding economic opportunity for individuals and businesses with greater societal barriers to success. We actively seek opportunities to support affordable housing and economic development in Greater Seattle through our lending, investment and corporate giving activities.
To encourage greater community involvement, Seattle Bank matches a share of our team members’ charitable giving to qualified organizations. We also contribute to nonprofit organizations where our leadership team members hold board positions. In addition, all team members are afforded paid work hours to volunteer in the community.
To learn more about our corporate giving and community investment activities, please contact Mary Grace Roske, Senior Vice President, Marketing Communications & Community Relations, at [email protected].
Corporate Giving and Sponsorships
In 2020, Seattle Bank provided grants and sponsorships to support the work of the following organizations:
- Auction of Washington Wines
- All in WA Digital Equity Fund (COVID-19 Relief)
- Alliance of Angels
- College Success Foundation Seattle Bank Scholarship & Internship
- College Success Foundation COVID-19 Student Support Fund
- Downtown Seattle Cares Downtown Seattle Association Outreach Team
- Female Founders Alliance
- Financial Planning Association of Puget Sound
- Lahai Health
- Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship Fund
- National Nordic Museum
- Seattle Children’s Odessa Brown Clinic
- Seattle Community Colleges Equity Can’t Wait Campaign
- Philanthropy Northwest
- Tabor 100 Black Business Equity Fund
- Tiny Tots Development Center
- United Way of King County COVID-19 Rental Assistance Fund
- Washington Society of CPAs