With our three step application-to-approval process, take control of your working capital and move your business forward.
Borrow $25K to $100K*
5 Year Term
Quick Application Process
Loan applications can be a time-consuming process but we're shaking things up with a simplified lending solution for small businesses that takes minutes instead of a week or more. We offer fixed rate term loans to fuel and finance your small business growth. With rates as low as 8.96%1, no prepayment penalty, and fast loan processing times, get the financing you need to move your business forward. Complete your online application within minutes and get a decision within one business day.
Once your application has been approved, you can use your funds for nearly any business related expenses.
- Refinance your existing loans
- Cover payroll and other day-to-day expenses
- Open a new business location
- Purchase inventory and stock up on supplies
- Invest in new equipment, including vehicles and machinery
- Use as emergency funds
- Consolidate debt
1Rate effective as of 2/6/23 and subject to change. All loans are subject to credit approval and underwriting standards. Individual rate, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and discounts. Loans subject to a one-time origination fee, equal to the higher of $500.00 or 1% of the loan amount. The origination fee is due at closing and may be funded out of proceeds at Borrower’s option. Refer to account disclosures for additional terms and conditions.
We make it easy to apply and secure your financing with our three step “application-to-approval” process. Complete your online application within minutes and get a decision within one business day.
Step 1: Complete the online application.
Get started by using our streamlined online application process, available 24/7. You’ll be asked to provide applicant information, business information, access to bank data, and a signature for the loan documents. It typically takes under 10 minutes to complete.
Step 2: Get a decision within one business day.
Prior to approval, a dedicated specialist from Seattle Bank will get in touch with you to review and verify your information, as well as assist you with any questions you might have.
Step 3: Receive your funds.
If you’re approved, we’ll finalize your loan and deposit your funds into your preferred bank account!
- Primary applicant personal information (name, birth date, address, SSN, email, phone number)
- Beneficial owners information, including name and percent ownership
- Business name and information (business address, DBA, EIN/TIN, business phone number, number of employees, annual revenue)
- Business banking login (provide secure, view-only access to the business operating account, enabling a streamlined review of banking transaction data, bypassing the need to provide traditional financial statements)
- Minimum annual revenue: $250,000
- Minimum time in business: 2 years
- Minimum personal credit file length: 3 years
- Minimum Experian Consumer Score: 680
- Washington State residents only
Interest will be fixed for the life of the loan, repaid over monthly principal and interest payments. The actual interest rate will be subject to underwriting. Loans subject to a one-time origination fee, equal to the higher of $500.00 or 1% of the loan amount. The origination fee is due at closing and may be funded out of proceeds at Borrower’s option.
*All loans are subject to credit approval and underwriting standards. Individual rates and maximum loan amounts are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications.