New Online and Mobile Banking Coming April 9!
Seattle Bank’s new online and mobile banking is coming Monday, April 9! Our new digital banking includes an updated online and mobile experience, new features, and improved ease-of-use.
We encourage you to read below for important information about our new online and mobile banking. We will continue to update this page and our Online and Mobile Banking FAQ as we get closer to the launch date, so be sure to check back often. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.550.2265 with any questions or concerns.
Important Note for Bill Pay Users
As part of the conversion to our new online and mobile banking, Bill Pay will not be accessible from 11 p.m. Pacific Time on Sunday, April 1, until 9 a.m. Pacific Time on Monday, April 9. This includes all Bill Pay functions, POP Money, and Account-to-Account Transfers. Fore more information, please review the What to Expect section below.
Private and Personal Banking Users
In addition to changes to our online banking site, we will be replacing our existing mobile app. Our new digital banking will provide additional functionality, including bill pay solutions, improved ability to access and manage account information, as well as enhanced mobile capability, including virtual token support and mobile wire approval.
New Features for Business Users
Business users will also see enhanced online services. In addition, we are pleased to announce that business users will now have access to a Seattle Bank Business Banking app! Our business app will allow for mobile access of all online features, including transfer, Bill Pay, and mobile initiation and approval of ACH files or wires.
What to Expect
As we approach the release date, we will be working with each of our clients to prepare for a smooth transition. We’ll notify you of conversion milestones, as well as when information is available on the new system and offerings. However, if you have additional questions about the new offering or how the conversion may impact you, please don’t hesitate to contact us—we are happy to help.
Conversion Milestone: Interruption to Bill Pay Services
As part of the conversion to our new digital banking, there will be an interruption to our Bill Pay services.
Outage Period: Bill Pay will be unavailable from 11 p.m. Pacific Time on Sunday, April 1, until 9 a.m. Pacific Time on Monday, April 9.
- During this outage period, Bill Pay, POP Money, and Account-to-Account Transfers (transfers initiated in Seattle Bank's online or mobile banking to be transferred to an outside account) will not be available.
- Any scheduled or recurring payments setup to process during this period will be processed as usual.
- You will have access to online and mobile banking during the outage period.
- Bill Pay Payee information will migrate to our new digital banking system, and will be available to you at first log in, on or after April 9.
For assistance with Bill Pay or Account-to-Account Transfers during the outage period:
- To initiate a Bill Pay payment, please contact email@example.com and will will process a payment on your behalf.
- To transfer funds from your Seattle Bank account to an external institution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will wire the funds for you at no cost.
We recommend you review your Bill Pay account prior to Sunday, April 1, to ensure any payments that need to be processed during the outage period are setup in advance.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 888.500.2265 with any questions or concerns.
We are excited to bring you our new online and mobile banking! We appreciate change can create challenges, and we are here to ensure it goes smoothly.