Mobile banking gives you the freedom to safely access your accounts whenever and wherever it is convenient for you. Multiple layers of authentication deliver the highest level of security, and a personal password and challenge question to help ensure your information is fully protected.
- View account balances & transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills, including e-Bills (iPhone, Android and web access only)
- Send & receive money using Popmoney (iPhone, Android and web access only)
- Deposit Checks (iPhone and Android phones only)
- Receive account alerts
- Find ATM & branch information
If you're already enrolled for our Online Banking service, click on the icons below to download our app for your Apple® or Android™ phone!
Mobile Browser: Log into Online Banking using the link above. Under Options, select the Mobile Banking Enrollment and follow the on-screen instructions.
Personal Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks whenever and wherever it's convenient for you using Seattle Bank's Mobile Banking App. Once enrolled in online banking and having downloaded our app, select the "Deposits" tab and follow the prompts to make your deposit.
SMS Text Banking: Log into Online Banking using your desktop computer. From the Options menu, select enroll for Mobile Banking and follow the on-screen instructions. With text banking, your important account information is always at hand. Securely receive account information, including balances and recent transactions, from the convenience of your mobile phone.
To use text banking, text the following keywords to 31727. Note: Keywords are not case sensitive.
Balance = "BAL" or "BALANCE"
Transaction History = "STMT", "TRAN" or "HIST"
Next Group of Transactions = "NEXT" or "MORE"
ATM Locator = "ATM"
Branch Locator = "BRANCH"
Both ATM and Branch Locator = "BOTH"
Help with keywords = "HELP"
Bank when and where it is convenient, with Online Banking. Online banking gives you the tools to manage your finances effectively and easily - wherever you are. All you need is a computer and an Internet connection.
- Easy to use
- Securely encrypted
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between Seattle Bank accounts, or between a Seattle Bank account and an account at another bank (transfers with other banks can be performed through our online bill pay service)
- Pay bills online
- View check images (front & back)
- Export data to financial software, such as Quicken or QuickBooks
- Place stop payments
- Up-to-the-minute information
- View statements online
Available through our online Bill Pay service, Popmoney is easy and safe. When you send money, the recipient will get a text or email telling them the money has been sent, and all they have to do is follow the secure link, enter their account information, and the money will be deposited - all you need is their mobile phone number or email address.
- Perfect for paying back friends
- Request money as part of a collection for a team or association
- Or send personal payments like your babysitter or landlord
Pay all your bills online from one convenient web page. Your Seattle Bank account comes with free bill pay service that renders stamps and envelopes as things of the past. You save time, money, and a lot of trees.
- Easy to use
- Securely encrypted
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
- Set up all payees in one location
- Set up due date reminder alerts
- Drastically reduce wasted paper
- Save time
- Eliminate postage fees
- Available 24/7 anywhere in the world that has internet access
- Allows account to account transfers
To sign up, log into your Seattle Bank online banking (if you don't already have online banking, you can sign up by clicking Enroll Now in the Online Banking menu at the top of the page. Just click on "Online Banking" icon to get started.) From the menu at the top, select Bill Pay, and follow the instructions.
Card Valet is a Seattle Bank service that puts you in control of your debit card. From setting debit card spending limits, even while you're in line at the store, to turning off your debit card in case you accidentally leave it at a restaurant or store. This provides peace-of-mind that your debit card cannot be used if you don’t want it to. And talk about convenience - all of this is managed from your mobile phone! The service is free. Download the app today!
- Card usage controls: Spending limits can be established to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds. Transactions can also be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants, groceries or electronic stores
- Card on/off setting: When the card is "on," transactions are allowed in accordance with each cardholder's usage control settings. When the card is "off," no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back "on." This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card
- Location-based controls: The My Location control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder's location (using the phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined
- Interactive alerts: CardValet can send a real-time alert when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined
Financial features: CardValet also enables cardholders to conduct limited card-related transactions wherever they are, any time of the day, including balance inquiries and locating ATMs
Have your Seattle Bank debit card ready and click on the icons below to download the CardValet app for your Apple® or Android™ phone!