Mobile banking gives you the freedom to safely access your accounts whenever and wherever it is convenient for you. We are pleased to offer a personal banking mobile app and a business banking mobile app.
- View account balances & transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills
- Send & receive money
- Deposit checks
- Receive account alerts
- Find ATM & branch information
If you're already enrolled for our Online Banking service, click on the icons below to download our app for your Apple® or Android™ phone!
Personal Mobile Banking
Business Mobile Banking
Bank when and where it is convenient, with Online Banking. Online banking gives you the tools to manage your finances effectively and easily - wherever you are. All you need is a computer and an Internet connection.
- Easy to use
- Securely encrypted
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between Seattle Bank accounts, or between a Seattle Bank account and an account at another bank
- Pay bills online
- View check images (front & back)
- Export data to financial software, such as Quicken or QuickBooks
- Place stop payments
- Up-to-the-minute information
- View statements online
Card Valet is a Seattle Bank service that puts you in control of your debit card. From setting debit card spending limits, even while you're in line at the store, to turning off your debit card in case you accidentally leave it at a restaurant or store. This provides peace-of-mind that your debit card cannot be used if you don’t want it to. And talk about convenience - all of this is managed from your mobile phone! The service is free. Download the app today!
- Card usage controls: Spending limits can be established to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds. Transactions can also be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants, groceries or electronic stores
- Card on/off setting: When the card is "on," transactions are allowed in accordance with each cardholder's usage control settings. When the card is "off," no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back "on." This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card
- Location-based controls: The My Location control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder's location (using the phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined
- Interactive alerts: CardValet can send a real-time alert when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined
Financial features: CardValet also enables cardholders to conduct limited card-related transactions wherever they are, any time of the day, including balance inquiries and locating ATMs
Have your Seattle Bank debit card ready and click on the icons below to download the CardValet app for your Apple® or Android™ phone!
Seattle Bank does not charge for mobile banking, however, your mobile carrier's text messaging and Web access charges may apply. Personal Mobile Deposit limits and restrictions may apply and is available on select mobile devices. Mobile banking deposits are subject to verification. iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The following lists the minimum operating system versions required to be compatible with mobile banking:
Android - Android version 2.2 or later
iOS iPhone - iOS version 5.0.1 or later
BlackBerry - BlackBerry OS version 4.2 (non-touch screen) and 4.7 (touch screen)
Windows Phone - Windows Phone OS version 7.5
All other operating systems are not compatible with mobile banking.