Rethink banking with us.
At Seattle Bank, we think boldly. We are a boutique bank that gets big things done for our clients and our community. With a motivated and forward-thinking team, we’re building the modern banking business model in effort to deliver the highest value to our clients, community and shareholders.
We're looking for eager, entrepreneurial professionals who want to be part of reimagining our industry and building a new kind of financial institution. As a lean team, we work with directness, efficiency and transparency. We set goals, work hard and reward a job well done – together. Our company culture embraces a work-from-office environment that provides collaborative space to innovate, inform and inspire. Our office is on the 29th floor of Rainier Square, Downtown Seattle's newest skyscraper, and offers an ideal location in the heart of the city with excellent access to mass transit, amenities and the retail district.
If you are self-motivated and a critical thinker with a passion for getting things done (especially things that haven’t been done before), let us know!
Our Benefits & Perks
We’re committed to delivering our promise of peace of mind to our clients. But we’re also committed to our team members. We have intentionally designed a culture and work space that are highly collaborative, inclusive and supportive. We believe in the value of each team member and offer a full range of benefits and perks designed to support both your personal and professional goals.
Our comprehensive benefits program for eligible employees includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life
- 401K with bank contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Stock Options
- Orca Pass (100% paid by Seattle Bank)
- Employee Loan Fee Discount
- Banking Services
- And fun, extra perks such as company socials and lunches, team development activities, bank sponsored volunteer opportunities, paid volunteer hours, quarterly incentive awards, professional development opportunities and more.
Our Core Competencies
In addition to professional skills, we handpick our team members based on commitment to our core values and strong work ethic. We encourage our employees to embrace and exhibit the following core competencies:
- Driven. Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Collaborative. Demonstrates a focus on the team’s success over one’s own success.
- Client-focused. Acts with clients in mind, maintaining effective relationships and gaining their trust and respect.
- Action-oriented. Enjoys working hard and is full of energy to tackle challenging tasks and assignments.
- Trustworthy. Keeps confidences, admits mistakes and is widely trusted as a direct, truthful individual.
- Skilled. Has the functional and technical knowledge to manage tasks at a high level of accomplishment.
Ready to join our dynamic team?
If you feel like your background and interests position you to make a unique contribution to our clients and our team, please use our online job portal to review and apply for an open position. We’re looking forward to your first day on the job at Seattle Bank!
Seattle Bank is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, political belief, veteran status, or physical disability.