Located in the Heart of the Seattle Downtown Core
We are here to serve you and our shared community. We are located in Downtown Seattle and are available for support in-person at our office, as well as online and by phone.
Directions to the One Union Square Parking Garage
- Take the Union Street exit
- Turn LEFT on the Seventh Avenue Drive-thru (first light just after the Union Street exit)
- The Seventh Ave Drive-thru travels under Two Union Square
- The entry to the garage is mid-block on the RIGHT
- Take the Seneca Street exit
- Turn RIGHT at the first light onto Sixth Avenue
- Take a SOFT RIGHT at University Street (be careful to stay left of the concrete divider separating University Street from the freeway onramp. Turning hard right will put you onto the freeway)
- University Street curves left and becomes the Seventh Avenue Drive-thru behind Union Square.
- Look for the sign indicating the parking garage entrance on your LEFT.
**ONCE IN THE PARKING GARAGE**
- Park near the WEST garage elevators
- Take the west elevators to the Fireplace Lobby
- At the Fireplace Lobby, walk toward One Union Square to your RIGHT
- As you exit the Fireplace Lobby, you will see escalators on your left. Take the escalator to the elevator bay.
- Use the touchpad on the RIGHT set of elevators. Seattle Bank is on the 18th floor.
Saturday Online Banking Support
In addition to our normal banking hours, Online Banking support is offered on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The following Online Banking services are offered on Saturdays:
- Online banking password reset requests
- Debit card travel alerts
- Client Desk email correspondence
- Stop payment requests
Contact us via email at [email protected] or through the Online Banking secure messaging system with any questions.
2022 Holiday Schedule
In observance of the following holidays, our office will be closed.
|New Year's Day||Saturday, January 1|
|MLK Jr. Birthday||Monday, January 17|
|President's Day||Monday, February 21|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 30|
|Juneteenth||Sunday, June 19*|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 4|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 5|
|Veterans Day||Friday, November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 24|
|Christmas Day||Sunday, December 25*|
*For holidays falling on a Sunday, the following Monday will be observed as the holiday.