With a Business CD, choose a stable way to invest your business savings so you can reach your longer-term financial goals.
*Annual percentage yields (APYs) effective as of 12/8/23 and are subject to change. $1,000 min to open. All balances earn disclosed APY. APYs apply when all principal and interest remain on deposit for entire term. Penalty assessed for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce principal. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Seattle Bank’s Business Certificate of Deposit accounts offer fixed, predictable returns that scale with the length of your term. With a wide selection of terms available, confidently choose the strategy that best suits your longer-term goals for your business.
Consider laddering your CD accounts to take advantage of higher rates on longer-term CDs. A CD ladder is an investment strategy where you open several CDs with staggered maturity dates to help generate greater interest or yield while preserving liquidity. CD maturities can be customized to meet your business liquidity needs.
A simple CD ladder could be set up as follows:
- Open four CDs: 3, 6, 9, and 12 month terms. This provides quarterly liquidity.
- At maturity, if the CDs have not been closed, they will renew for a new 12-month term, thereby keeping the quarterly liquidity.
Set up and open a Business CD today! We provide multiple, convenient ways to open a CD, including by phone/email or in-person. View "How To Open An Account" to learn more.
Our Client Service team and Relationship Managers are available during regular business hours to assist with opening an account.
Email: [email protected]
Open An Account In-Person
If you prefer to open an account in person, visit our downtown office. Please make sure to bring proper business documentation with you. Seattle Bank is located on the 29th floor of Rainier Square in Downtown Seattle. View our Location & Hours for directions to our office. Parking validation is provided.
Address: 401 Union Street Floor 2900, Seattle WA 98101
- Interest rate is fixed for duration of term1
- Interest compounded daily, paid quarterly
- Interest payment options: Deposited to a Seattle Bank checking or savings account, or reinvested in the CD
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Automatic renewal unless instructed otherwise
- Penalty assessed for early withdrawal1
- Credited interest can be withdrawn without penalty
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
1Interest is compounded daily and credited to the account quarterly on Certificates of Deposit accounts. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) calculated assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity. Penalty assessed for early withdrawal. Penalty based on term and principal amount withdrawn. Penalties may affect principal balance and are as follows: 90 days interest for terms less than or equal to 12 months, and 180 days interest for terms over 12 months. Refer to account disclosures for additional terms and conditions.