Banking done your way with tech-forward banking capabilities that give you control and on-the-go service that won’t slow you down.
- Dedicated Online Support
- Relationship Pricing
- Exclusive Offerings
- Digital Banking Suite
Seattle Bank’s Digital Direct Accounts are built around digitally driven solutions that give you the ultimate flexibility to bank however and wherever you want. Digital Direct Accounts offer convenient, mobile access to our digital banking suite of services, so you can move and manage your money with ease. With our Client Service team available for online support, you’re guaranteed the convenience of tech-forward banking capabilities that give you control with the benefit of on-the-go service that won’t slow you down.
- $10 monthly service fee or $25,000 average monthly balance to waive the fee*
- $500 minimum to open
- Competitive interest rate
- Interest compounded daily, credited monthly
- Access to an unsecured Personal Line of Credit, subject to approval
- Convenient access to our digital banking suite of services, including:
- Visa® debit rewards card
- Nationwide ATM access with automatic fee reimbursement
- Private Banking personal checks (no charge)
- Fee waived or no charge for:
- Wire transfers, incoming and outgoing
- Cashier’s checks
- Stop payments
- Foreign currency orders
- Notary service
- Medallion Stamp service
With a Digital Direct Checking account, you're eligible for a low-interest Personal Line of Credit.
- Higher limit and lower fees than a credit card or personal loan
- Flexibility to draw on line of credit as needed
- $15,000 to $150,000 in revolving credit1
- Two business day response
*Monthly service fee waived with average monthly balance of $25,000 or more. Monthly service fee waived for the first 60 days from account opening date.
1All loans are subject to credit approval and underwriting standards. Individual rate, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and discounts. Refer to account disclosures for additional terms and conditions.